MonsterHunterTri

Welcome to my Monster Hunter Tri blog! This is my first blog, and I'll try to show you some tricks of this game. If you need help or you need information about the monsters, you can visit my blog and look it up. And if you want to play with me,you can send me an e-mail and I'll say you when and where can you find me on the game. Let's start!

dijous, 16 de febrer del 2012

Well, first I'll tell you the history of game. The game starts in a village that flotes in the water,called Moga. People comerce with fish and others, as bones of monsters or fruits. There's also a ship called Argosy, with which you can comerce rare objects. The initial video shows the people of the floating village(Moga) trading objects and aliments, but later, in the farm, there was an earthquake. The people of the village don't know what happened, and here you start the game. You have to hunt monsters and make armours to be stronger and discover what caused the earthquake. When you hunt the monster that caused the earthquake, you finished the OFFLINE mode. Then you can try into ONLINE mode.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada